I decided to partecipate in the “Valentine’s day project” (that you can find here) and went for something simple. I even used the lineart, thing I haven’t done for a while now, to try and make things easier and faster. The real reason, tho, is because I recorded the coloring process… I was nervous and did some mistakes…but I hope you’ll like it. I will do it again if you do. I even had problems with the quality (which is reeeeally low) and I’ll try to fix them next time.
Please leave your opinion on the video, so that I know what I have to improve for next time c: It’s only ten minutes long! (Before cutting and increasing the speed, it lasted around one hour)