I can’t believe I already received my second award. What did I do to deserve this? I’m so happy to have people who recognize my work. For this award, I have to thank Raistlin0903, a really wonderful person who always compliments me so much it’s almost embarassing. But I like it, so please continue o(≧∇≦o)
Sometimes I ask myself if I should draw for the others or for myself. I’m still a young and small artist, so I think that doing what other people like will bring me more audience, making me feel more confident. At the same time, however, I don’t think it’s the right thing to do. Many other artists think so, but what can I do? I’m scared that doing things that only I like will bring me to nothing. That’s why I find comfort in the few compliments I seldomly receive. They warm up my heart and keep me going. I’m not writing this as if to say “Compliment me because I need it”, but to thank all the people who do this because they want to, without knowing how much this means to me, here and on DeviantArt.
Sorry for the long intro, I’m just feeling sentimental today (*´ω｀*) Let’s continue!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
What should I say about myself?
- I’m attending a school that focuses on scientific sujbects. The fun thing? I hate those subjects… Don’t ask me why I chose this school, I didn’t know a single thing about what I wanted to do, at the time, and this seemed the easiest choice. I regret it, now.
- I don’t plan on attending university. I know it sounds crazy, but I want to focus on drawing, since I want to make it my job. If I have the chance, tho, I’ll do some courses to learn new techniques and stuff :3
- I just have to say this. I’m a fujoshi. I love BL. Not many people know this, since it’s not something I can say to everyone. I’m scared people would judge me and stop talking to me. I mean, it’s not even that bad, but there’s a general misconception about BL mangas and I can’t do anything about it.
- I’m not exactly a sociable person. I don’t go out very often and I don’t like talking to people. Also, I’m very, very shy. On the internet maybe you can’t really notice, but I’m still the same. I wish I could be different, here…
- I’ve studied French for three years in middle school but I don’t even know how to count from 1 to 10. I always ask myself how is that possible D:
- I have no sense of direction. I could get lost literally everywhere ＼| ￣ヘ￣|／
- I write fanfictions. I only let my best friend read them, but it’s really just a way to make my fantasies come true. Now that I think about it, it’s been so long since last time I updated my stories… It’s kind of sad
Who to nominate?
This time, I’ll nominate only one person: Kuroi. She hasn’t really started blogging yet, but she’s working hard to start in the best way possible. You should keep an eye on her blog, because I’m sure she’ll post some good reviews 😉
Thanks for reading all this. I’m happy that now you know seven (useless) more things about me. It was fun to talk a little about myself :3