I really want to thank Matt-in-the-Hat for the nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I’m new to this “blogger world“, made of people who share their interests with other people and build with them all kind of relationships. Respect, rivalry, friendship, admiration and many other things can bring us together and I look forward to all of this. I hope to meet a lot of different people and make many friends!
-Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
-Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
-Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
-List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
1) What kind of trading cards, if you any, do you collect?
Unfortunately, I don’t collect any type of trading cards, but it was something I really wanted to try, as a child. Other children seemed to be really excited about exchanging their cards with others, trying to complete the collection and that made me a little jealous.
2) How do you play video games? On console, portable device (Nintendo 3DS, PS Vita), Smartphone, or PC?
Well, I mainly use my Nintendo DS, a rather old version, since it’s been by my side for at least ten years (and it still works wonderfully!). Then I have my PC, Nintendo Wii and sometimes my phone. I would really like to buy a Nintendo 2DS to play games like Professor Layton or Ace Attorney, but I don’t know if I will ever be able to do that 😐
3) Do you have a favorite game board to play?
Board games are something I used to play with when I liked hanging out with my family, but now things are a little different and no one really wants to play with them, not even me. However, if I had to choose, I think I would say Monopoli or Cluedo :3
4) If you met someone that wants to get into anime, what anime series would you recommend them?
Well, it highly depends of what genre they are looking for. If they said “Anything is fine” then I would certainly recommend my favourite, Kuroko no Basket. Other titles would be Hunter x Hunter 2011, Clannad, Fruits Basket and Tiger & Bunny, just to mention a few of them. They are definetly worth a watch.
5) If the same person asked what anime to avoid, what series would you not recommend?
This is a rather difficult question… First of all, Yosuga no Sora. I don’t even know how I reached the last episode, but it was really painful. Maybe the visual novel (that’s where the anime comes from) is better, but I don’t really believe it’s possible. I know it’s difficult to make an anime based on that kind of game, but the story made no sense at all, especially the ending! Another anime I would not recommend, my heart aches while I’m writing this, is Soul Eater. Don’t misunderstand me. I LOVE Soul Eater, the manga is great and it’s one of my favourite, but the anime is not like the manga. Around one of the mid-series episodes, the story takes a complete detour and things begin to become more and more strange, to finally reach the ending that is a complete joke, in my opinion. I was really disappointed when I watched it.
6) What was the recent movie you seen this year, 2016?
The last movie I watched this year was Doctor Strange and it was definetly worth the money. Marvel really knows how to satisfy his fans, huh? The story was so intense and the special effects so awesome… And the leading actor was Benedict Cumberbatch! Do I have to say anything else?
7) What’s the recent cringiest moment you ever heard or saw you have ever experienced (in anime terms or non)?
The cringiest moment? I don’t really know… My life is pretty normal and boring, so nothing really happens to me that it would be interesting to talk about.
8) Do you remember your first follower when you started to blog?
Of course I remember. Anime Girls NYC was my first follower and it made me so happy to see that someone started to follow me! It was only four months ago, but a lot of things happened since then. I even got this award!
9) Who do you follow the most as soon as you log in your WordPress account?
I don’t follow many blogs, just a few, so I have the time to visit all of them. At least, it’s like this for now. I really want to find more blogs from now on.
10) If you could have any food or meal for your last meal, what would you eat? (money is ignored)
Meat. I love meat and I eat almost everything with meat in it. I can’t choose a dish in particular, but a medium (is that how you say it?) juicy steak would be totally perfect.
11) What’s the number 1 goal do you plan to do in 2017? It could be about your blog or personal life.
My first goal would be to advertise myself more. I’ve worked hard up until know, but almost no one has seen what I have done and I’m not happy with that. It’s discouraging. It would also be awesome to hit… I don’t know… 50 followers? They seem a lot, but I’m allowed to dream, right? In 2017 I will also graduate from High School and I really hope everything goes well… I’m so nervous T.T I will have to work very hard until June, so wish me good luck!
My 11 questions:
- What anime genres do you prefer? What do you think about Yuri/Yaoi?
- Do you watch any TV series? (Ex. Sherlock, Orange is the New black, Doctor Who, ect.)
- Do you prefer manga o anime?
- If you could make one fictional character real, who would it be?
- Are you the type of person who likes to go out and travel, or do you prefer to stay at home and relax?
- Have you ever played Pokemon? Are you more of a water type, fire type or grass type (referring to the starters)?
- What about Otome or Gal Games? Ever tried one before?
- What’s you favourite song among the ones you have on you cellphone?
- Are you more of a Marvel fan or DC fan?
- Any advice for all the people who want to start blogging but are unsure on how to do that?
- Do you watch anime/tv series with subtitles or, if it’s available, do you prefer the dubbed version?
Now, since I don’t know who to nominate, I’ll write down the blogs who have been more active on mine during these days. If the nomination bothers you, just ignore it. This is just a way to say thanks to those who simply like my works or comment on them ^^
Thanks for the time you dedicated to reading this article and thanks again for the nomination I received. Hope you found my aswers interesting and…see you another time!